Professional level certification
You have completed our foundation course and you have already successfully managed several projects. Now it's the time to stand out and be distinguished from other inexperienced project managers.
You need to provide a proof that you prepared a winning proposal and successfully managed EU funded project.
Experienced EU project managers, who want to stand out and show their practical experiences, confirmed by independent certification body (ECQA).
The purpose of PRO certification is to:
1. Apply for the certification here.
2. You will receive the invoice. Settle the invoice. Payment methods: Wire transfer or Paypal. If you will pay with Paypal, you can do it here:
4. Submit the application form & evidences to the training organization
5. The evidences will be reviewed and evaluated by 2 independent ECQA training organizations (evaluators)
6. Receive the ECEUPM PRO certificate from ECQA.
There are 3 levels of the certifications for ECEUPM: Foundation, Professional and Trainer. More info here.
Join like-minded people and network in our LinkedIn group. Let's build the professional network together! ECQA Certified EU Project Manager
Not ready to apply just yet? Then why don't you: subscribe to the newsletter then?
Do you like this course or want to share the link to this page on FB?
Do you want to join our FB page to get interesting news, tips&tricks and "hacks"?
Frequently asked questions:
1. Q: What kind of projects can be submitted as evidences?
A: Examples: FP7, LLP, E+, H2020,...
2. Q: How do I prove successful completion of an EU project?
A: Usually with a copy of evaluation report, which you received from EU body. This report confirms the project was successfully completed.
3. Q: Who evaluates the evidences?
A: 2 independent ECQA training organizations / trainers.
4. Q: Who issues the certificate?