How on-line exams works?
1. Can I perform the exam fully online?
We offer examination and certification services for selected ECQA job roles (ECBPM, ECEUPM, ECSRM, ECSM).
Exams can be performed completely online from any location in the world from your office or home. We are using remote proctoring services from our partner Software Secure.
We are using remote proctoring to ensure identity of the test taker and prevent exam breaches.
Remote proctoring includes:
- person identification and room scan using your computer webcam,
- exam recording (desktop, webcam and microphone),
- checking and reporting the breaches of exam rules by independent professionals from Software Secure.
Multiple-choice exams are delivered using ECQA exam system.
2. What are the prerequisites for the on-line exam ?
Completed ECQA course (live or e-learning).
Any PC (Windows, Mac) with a webcam, microphone and latest Flash and webcam drivers.
Please check compatibility of your PC well (at least 1 week) before the exam using SoftwareSecure System check (select BICERO as exam org.).
3. What kind of certificate I get after passing the exam?
When you finish all learning modules and assignments within the online course, you will receive the certificate of attendance.
If you want to obtain EU recognised certificate issued by ECQA (www.ecqa.org), you have to attend the ECQA exam.
Note: For some courses, there is a threshold for certificate:
- ECEUPM threshold for certificate: 8 out of 11 units.
4. What is the procedure for the examination?
Before the exam
1. You can choose any date which fits your schedule. Please register at least 7 days before the exam date: Here.
2. Before the exam, check the technical readiness of your computer here.
On the exam day
3. Enter the exam platform through SofwareSecure proctoring system.
4. Answer multiple-choice questions (120-240 minutes, depends on the exam).
5. Submit the exam and close the proctoring system.
After the exam
6. Check your result (in 24 hrs).
7. (if successful) Receive the printed certificate (in 10 weeks).
8. Use newly acquired knowledge.
5. Do assignments count towards the passed exam?
If you failed a learning element during the exam but you have achieved > 60%, passed assignments from the e-learning system contribute (add) 10% to the exam score and consequently you pass the element.
6. What if I fail the exam?
If you fail some learning elements (<66,7%), you can improve your results by re-taking the exam (failed elements only).
The price of the 2nd, 3rd... attempt is 196,00€.