How do on-line exams work?
1. Can I perform the exam fully online?
Exams can be performed completely online from any location in the world from your office or home. We are using remote proctoring services from our partner PSI Online (former Software Secure).
We are using remote proctoring to ensure identity of the test taker and prevent exam breaches.
Remote proctoring includes:
- person identification and room scan using your computer webcam,
- exam recording (desktop, webcam and microphone),
- checking and reporting the breaches of exam rules by independent professionals from Software Secure.
2. What are the prerequisites for the on-line exam ?
Prerequirement for taking an online exam is a completed ECQA course.
Any PC (Windows, Mac) with a webcam, microphone and latest webcam drivers.
Please check compatibility of your PC well (at least 1 week) before the exam using SoftwareSecure System check (select BICERO as exam org.).
3. What kind of certificate I get after completing online course?
When you finish all learning modules, short tests and assignments within the online course, you will receive the certificate of attendance.
The certificate is automatically issued by BICERO / e-learning system.
4. What kind of certificate I get after passing the ECQA exam?
If you want to obtain EU recognised certificate issued by ECQA (www.ecqa.org), you have to attend the ECQA exam.
Note: For some courses, there is a threshold for certificate:
- ECEUPM threshold for certificate: 8 out of 11 units.
- Each unit threshold: 66,7%
5. What is the procedure for the examination?
Before the exam
1. You can choose any date which fits your schedule. Please register at least 7 days before the exam date: Here.
2. Before the exam, check the technical readiness of your computer here.
On the exam day
3. Enter the exam platform through PSI Online proctoring system.
4. Answer multiple-choice questions (120-240 minutes, depends on the exam).
5. Submit the exam and close the proctoring system.
After the exam
6. Check your result (in 24 hrs).
7. (if successful) Receive the printed certificate (in 10 weeks).
8. Use newly acquired knowledge.
6. Do e-learning assignments count towards the passed exam?
If you failed a learning element during the exam but you have achieved > 50%, passed assignments from the e-learning system contribute (add) 16,7% to the exam score and consequently you pass the element.
7. What if I fail the exam?
If you fail some learning elements (<66,7%), you can improve your results by re-taking the exam (failed elements only).
The price of the 2nd, 3rd... attempt is 196,00€.
8. Is there a deadline for exam?
No. Nevertheless, we suggest that you apply for the exam within 10 days after finishing the online course., when the knowledge is still fresh.