enGaging (Gamification as Applied Growth-Hacking and Incubating method for improving New Ground-Based Skills in Start-uppers and Enterprises)
Contract No: 359-06/5-15-3
Project Number: 2015-1-HR01-KA202-013109
1. 10. 2015 - 30. 9. 2017
The project aim is to deliver to business coaches and business developers in order to make them able to assist entrepreneurs in an original way, by offering both a more personalized assistance to be focused on the specific needs of each entrepreneur, and by helping them in ‘automating’ the generation of ideas according to the growth hacking strategy.
- O1. Identifying emerging “hard” and “soft” skill set, related to the new challenges addressing the entrepreneurial coaching sector.
- O2. Validate a cross-country and cross-sectoral methodology for participatory need analysis in order to better cope the learning outcome and the teaching methods to dynamic re/up-skilling requirements.
- O3. Integrate MOOC solutions involving both gamification experts and entrepreneurial coaches in order to generate a permanent open repository for innovative self- training and self-assessment.
- O4. Test peer-to-peer training and skills evaluation, by generating software-based tool.
- O5. Consolidate a common understanding on how to mix growth hacking strategies and gamification principles in order to upgrade the competencies of business coaching professionals (GAME-HACKERS)
- O6. Create a unique, shared Competence Profile for gamehakers
- O7. Create a Virtual Learning Hub (the GAG Lab) in order to establish a network of European qualified gamehackers.
- Entrepreneurial needs analysis
- enGAGING pilot course
- Development of the enGAGING training model
- enAGING Virtual Learning Hub
Are you interested in project outcomes? Want to participate in free trainings?