Title of the project
VET for Business Process Management on Interactive Board
Erasmus+ KA2, Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices, Strategic Partnerships
Project Number: 2015-1- BG01-KA202-014348
Duration: 14.10. 2015 - 13. 9. 2017
Enhancing digital integration in learning, teaching, training and youth work at various levels.
This project proposal aims at introducing the Business Process Management (BPM) model in the vocational schools in Bulgaria, and the elaboration of new and dedicated curricula for engineering students assisting them on their road to the labor market.
Considering the detailed realization of this project idea, it shall work on reaching the following specific objectives:
- Enhancing the necessary conditions for business development in students with engineering profile and background.
- Improving teacher's competences for elaboration of new internationally based curricula for BPM and Labor Market realization models.
- Introducing digital lessons for VET education, based on BPM with labor market competences for interactive white boards.
The project targets the students and graduates, involved in vocational education process in professional schools with engineering profile, and teachers who have their interest in teaching Business Management and Labor Market characteristics, and tactics for realization. As a indirect stakeholders can be described also the experts from the Ministry of Education and Science, representatives of academia and universities, using the BPM model, and regional or national based industry and business will be targeted. Although, they can't be considered as final beneficiaries, such target group often are situated as a long term executers of the results of such specialized curricula and students with targeted competences.
Planned results / specific objectives
1. New educational curriculum for BPM and Labor Market skills, dedicated to students.
2. Train of teachers combining short-term physical mobility (1 week) with 4 moths virtual training.
3. Project web site.
4. Evaluation and recommendations for public and other stakeholders involvement.
5. Valorization and exploitation plan.
6. Dissemination of the project results among local and national media (e.g. publications etc. ), peer-review report and introducing of event tracking tool developed by the leading partner.
7. Quality and evaluation plan, incl. SWOT analysis.