BPM course participants interviews
EU Project manager user stories, online and live course
"I am also happy to inform you that the we received funding for a project under ERASMUS KA1-Learning Mobility of Individuals, which is largely due to the knowledge I have gained from the course." Maja from FYROM / Republic of Macedonia
"I liked a lot the experience of the course, even if it's hard to study while working. I think that the choice of giving assignments at home is very good, that's really the only way to learn!" Marta from Italy
"Although, I had previous experience with ongoing EU projects, which helped me finish the certification fast, I found the course useful because the material was focused on other EU programs and getting the insight into different approaches and concepts of EU project management gave me some fresh ideas for improvement of our current project management practices." Miha from France
"This course was an incredible learning experience – one of the most useful courses I've been on, especially with the practical advice/steps. Excellent presentation of all material, professional and very reliable learning platform. Dr. Rozman is a really knowledgeable tutor who answered all queries as the course went along. One of the best instructors I've had the pleasure of working with. Concise and clear information, all well delivered." Mr. Andreas Papadopoulos from Cyprus
Life courses at CPU (National Chamber of Commerce, Slovenia)
- The course sobered us before project proposal preparation. Promises from the proposal must be kept.
- We have learned about the reality of EU projects.
- The EU project procedure was explained in details.
- We have received all information about EU projects gathered on one place.
- We have gained insight in proposal documentation.
- Very good overview of the EU calls.
- Good presentation of selected EU project call.
- Deepening the knowledge about EU projects.
- Communication and knowledge sharing between attendees.
- I liked 'Startup and objectives' modules and now I know where to begin.
- I liked 'Finances and risks' modules.
BPM course user stories
Live BPM course
I already have a vision how a BPM course will help to make improvements in nearest future. (Inga Korlienė, Vilnius building training centre, Lithuania)
Very satisfying. (Albina Petraitienė, Panevėžys)
Tomislav Rozman knows what he is talking about and has great approach to the attendants and our special needs. The course i-VBPM helped me understand processes better and use the knowledge in real organisational world. (participant from Bulgaria)
I've never had better trainer. He wanted everything to be perfect... and it was more than that. He did everything to present us the materials in the most understandable way. He is perfect trainer! (participant from Lithuania)
The trainer was great. (participant from Bulgaria)
Very human approach to teaching with lots of understanding for specific needs of attendants. Thank you for your patience and willingness to help. (participant from Slovenia)
The teacher was very pleasant and professional. The lectures were comprehensive, but very interesting. Congratulations! (life course attendee)
Online BPM course
All in all the whole process during training and exam was quite simple and clear. It is clearly visible that persons behind are themselves experts in processes. Possibility to do exam online is a MAJOR plus. (online course attendee)
All parts of content were very relevant. Especially BPM tools part which is clear differentiator compared to other BPM courses on the market. (online course attendee)
In-company BPM trainings
All I can say is that the knowledge, gained during the workshop is immediately usable in real life. I must commend the lecturer's ability to adapt to the specifics of our company. In very short time we've created useful practical examples of process models, which leaves good impression. The level of process management knowledge of employees is now on 'common denominator', which is very valuable for our company, said David Novak, Head of Quality Management system and standards, Kopa d.d.
BPM for Higher Education Institutions user stories
Research & Development
- Assignments are very practical, easy to understand, and require sufficient scientific knowledge.
- Everything was ok. Everything we had to do was explained properly.
- It was systematically very good structured.
- Nice materials. I appreciate the links.
- I find it great to have a webinar recording, so we can hear and read all the materials.
- Thanks for the very thought provoking and interesting questions and material. Was indeed very useful as we can see how much effort has been put to break up and bring in the
- Studying processes in a streamlined and well defined model. Very useful.
- I can learned and this material used at my work.
- It is very well thought and designed.
- The presentation was clear, properly emphasizing the key issues related to the teaching processes. I enjoyed it!
- Everything was great. Everything we had to make was easy to understand and to write our opinion.
- I found all the processes and discussion regarding teaching processes very useful.
- Handout material together with discussion forum broadened my horizon on this key particular key process area and made me enquire internally in our university teaching processes since I am not closely related to the area as a student billing accountant.
- You have started nice discussions in forums. Thanks!
- It was very useful to get insight of all the processes and clear distinction of managerial and supporting processes.
- Excellent slides, handouts, and forum moderation. Thanks!
- Thank you for your efforts to familiarize participants in details with process groups of management and supporting elements. This platform makes me feel more engaged in a few business processes and belonging to our institution.
- Excellently mapped and designed -thank you for the material and questions - helped us a lot.