EU project manager (PRO level)
- Experienced EU project managers, who want to stand out and show their practical experiences, confirmed by independent certification body (ECQA).
- Completed ECEUPM Foundation training and passed exam (8/11 learning elements).
- Successful management of at least 1 EU funded project OR
- Co-management of 2 EU funded projects.
You have completed our foundation course and you have already successfully managed several projects. Now it's the time to stand out and be distinguished from other inexperienced project managers.
The purpose of PRO certification is to:
- Help building trust between new EU project partners and consortiums.
- Distinguish experienced EU project managers.
ECEUPM PRO certification:
- All-in-one package price (evaluation of the evidences by 2 independent ECQA training organizations and ECEUPM PRO Certificate): 244€
We accept payments:
- Bank account
3. Prepare the evidences
After the payment:
- You need to provide a proof that you prepared a winning proposal and successfully managed EU funded project.
- Fill in the evidence form (download here) and prepare the evidences.
- Submit the application form & evidences to the training organization.
- The evidences will be reviewed and evaluated by 2 independent ECQA training organizations (evaluators).
4. Receive the certificate
What do you get with a certificate?
With the certificate you will be able to prove the suitability for participating in international projects as trustful partner. It will also be easier for you to take over the coordination of European projects and international consortia.
Last but not least - the certificate raises your value on the labor market. Getting a certificate is optional - for those who want more.
In some public national and EU tenders it is possible to receive additional points for the selection of the submitted projects, if the project is managed by a person with an ECQA certificate.
1. Q: What kind of projects can be submitted as evidences?
A: Examples: FP7, LLP, E+, H2020,...
2. Q: How do I prove successful completion of an EU project?
A: Usually with a copy of evaluation report, which you received from EU body. This report confirms the project was successfully completed.
3. Q: Who evaluates the evidences?
A: 2 independent ECQA training organizations / trainers.
4. Q: Who issues the certificate?
Hungry for more?
Level-up your skills in EU proposal writing:
Not ready to apply just yet?
Then why don't you subscribe to our newsletter and receive occasional news, tips&tricks related to EU project management?
If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to ask us. You can fill out the questionar and/or contact us. We are happy to help you.