Business Process Management
“BPM is the most explicit methodology for a company to operate towards its goals and satisfy customers.”
Business managers and analysts, team leaders, department leaders, quality managers, IT architects.
Do you want to have insight into your business processes? Do you see the whole picture?
Most of the managers of the companies I have met answered to that question: "Well, I AM the manager, therefore I know all about the processes in my company..."
But, if you do not explicitly document, manage, measure, analyse, optimise, automate and maintain your business processes, you can not manage them. And if you do not manage them, you can not improve them. And if you can not improve them, your business will not prosper.
What is in it for you?
We believe that each organisation has to manage their business processes by themselves. Who knows your operations better than yourself? Therefore we show you methods, tools and walk with you at the beginning. Later, you are on your own. The level of your involvement is discussed at the first meeting.
With this approach:
- you get an access to best practices of processes, so you don't have to trial-and-error,
- you get an access to years of experience with the expert coach,
- you don't have to loose time by inventing your own methodology for process management,
- you don't spend months of time learning process management by yourself.
What we can do for you?
“We show you how to master your business processes by yourself.”
1. We help you identify your business processes
We help you explicitly identify your core, management and supporting processes. Moreover, we identify roles and responsibilities related to the processes. We connect them to your vision, mission and strategy.
2. We show you how to design the enterprise architecture of processes for you
We classify the process in different groups and multiple levels of details. Usually, we define 2-4 levels of process details. We use process landscaping method for the high-level overview of the processes.
3. We show you how to model them using BPMN 2.0. notation
BPMN 2.0 is an industry standard (ISO/IEC 19510:2013) for process modelling (See the examples >>). We use it to graphically represent your processes. Moreover, we teach you (or your business analysts) how to model them by yourself.
4. We show you how to document existing processes
We capture your existing state of the processes (AS-IS).
5. We show you how to analyse & optimize your business processes
We identify their bottlenecks, unnecessary steps, repeating activities, activities with no added value & ROI.
6. We propose the most suitable BPMS or other IT solution to support processes
Each company has its own needs, therefore we help you choose the right BPMS (Business Process Management System) for you. We are not tied to any BPMS vendor, therefore our expertise is not biased.
7. We help you with establishing a process driven organization
We help you set-up roles and organisational structure for process management (process manager, owner, designer, performer). We also help you design process management processes (e.g. change management process, process improvement process, process performance tracking process and similar).
Who do we cooperate with?
We have experiences with the following types of companies:
- IT companies (software development processes, IT sales processes, CRM processes...).
- Education institutions (higher education processes, vocational training related processes, certification and examination processes).
- Consultancies (project management processes, service processes, sustainability and CSR related processes).
- Construction companies (construction project management, construction administration, B2B processes).
- Public administration, law and governmental agencies (governmental e-services processes, legislation related processes, public services processes.)
We have cooperated with organisations from 10 to several thousand employees.
Our BPM course is accredited by ECQA (European Certification and Qualification Association).
How do we perform the services?
Contact us and request a quote! Contact us.
Not ready to apply just yet?
Then why don't you subscribe to our newsletter and receive occasional news, tips&tricks?
By subscribing to our newsletter or on our online/live courses, you trust us your data. We will protect your data according to GDPR.