- ECQA Certified Sustainability Manager
- 6 weeks access to online clasroom.
Material and exam language:
Your time investment:
- 8-16 hours per week.
- 13(F)/11(A) lessons,
- 11(F)/9(A) practical assignments evaluate by an expert,
- 11(F)/9(A) handbooks (presentation + notes, 20-40 pages per study unit), which can be also dowloaded as PDF,
- 13(F)/9(A) introductory texts,
- 5(F) videos,
- 12(F)/9(A) short practice test (4-6 questions each).
- Certificate of the online clasroom attendance (a prerequisite for the final ECQA exam).
- ECQA certificate (after successfully passing the exam).
- There are 3 levels of the certifications for ECSM: Foundation, Advanced and Trainer.
- You will be able to empower organizations to become leaders in sustainability,
- develop and improve ecologic, economic, and social responsibility aspects in organizational and system levels,
- contribute to capacity building in sustainability.
- Access to online classroom is possible via PC (browser), smartphone (Android and IOS app), tablet or smartTV.
- Responsible Managers and Directors of industrial, academic, and governmental organisations.
- Designers and Managers of products, services and/or processes.
- Master and PhD Students.
- Strong motivation and interest in sustainability, leadership and management topics,
- at least some experiences from the field,
- basic sustainability knowledge gained by self-study or other courses in your country (example: local CSR and Sustainability management course by IRDO).
- finished Foundation level (all learning elements)
- With your participation on course you will gain knowledge in the field of sustainable management. You can do more in the field of sustainability in your company.
1. On-line clasroom.
2. In your company. Live courses for closed groups are available on demand all over EU. If you're interested please contact us.
3. Live training. BICERO Ltd. is local training provider for Slovenia. For other training providers, please visit ECQA page.
Live trainings are regularly performed in Ljubljana, Slovenia, CPU-GZS (National chamber of commerce). For other locations, please contact us.
See more info here (in Slovenian language).
Any modern computer, tablet or smartphone is appropriate (for studying). The participant needs a web browser and internet connection. For assignments preparation, Office software package (text editor and spreadsheet editor) is required. In the case of tutor support, the headset is required.
The online study starts the next day after the application and settling the invoice.
Any PC (Windows, Mac) with a webcam, microphone and latest Flash and webcam drivers. Please check compatibility of your PC well before exam using SoftwareSecure System check (select BICERO as exam organization).
- Dimensions of Sustainability – Ecology, Economy, and Society (Foundation level)
- Relevant Standards and Norms (Foundation level)
TECHNICAL RESOURCE EFFICIENCY MANAGEMENT
- Resource Efﬁciency and Cleaner Production Methodology (RECP) (Foundation level)
- RECP Water Efﬁciency Management (Advanced level)
- RECP Energy Efﬁciency Management (Advanced level)
- RECP Materials & Waste Management(Advanced level)
- Introduction to Social Responsibility (Foundation level)
- Stakeholder Involvement (Advanced level)
- Social Impact Assessment (Foundation level)
SUSTAINABILITY AND ECO-DESIGN
- Life Cycle Concepts (Foundation level)
- Eco-Design and Sustainability (Advanced level)
- Life Cycle Assessment (Foundation level)
- Life Cycle Costing(Advanced level)
MANAGEMENT FOR SUSTAINABILITY
- Innovation for Sustainability (Foundation level)
- Business Model Innovation for Sustainability (Foundation level)
- Design for a sustainable Value Chain (Advanced level)
- Strategic Sustainability Management (Foundation level)
- Deployment of Sustainability in the Organisation (Advanced level)
- Leadership in Sustainability (Foundation level)
- Communication Challenges for Sustainability(Advanced level)
Self-study on-line learning:
- without exam and certificate: 99€
- with exam and certificate: 298€
On-line learning with tutor support:
- without exam and certificate: 260€
- with exam and certificate: 443€
- On-line: 190€+VAT
Access prolongation (after the access expires):
- 40€/month (after 6 weeks)
We accept payments:
- Bank account
3. Access to on-line clasroom
4. Exam and certification
The examination is limited to 3 hours.
After exam you receive ECQA certificate.
What do you get with a certificate?
With the certificate obtained after the successful completion of the exam, you will be able to make better decisions about the sustainable development in your company.
Last but not least - the certificate raises the value on the labor market. Getting a certificate is optional - for those who want more.
1. Q: How much time do I have to dedicate to the course?
A: It depends on your background. On average, 6-8 hrs are needed to finish one learning element (of 11/9). Slightly more, if you decide to finish practical assignments.
2. Q: What kind of questions can I expect on the ECQA exam?
A: Examples of multiple-choice questions in each lesson gives you a good insight into exam questions.
3. Q: Can I download and print the materials for later usage?
A: Of course, the materials are available in PDF form, too.
4. Q: How long do I have the access to the e-learning platform?
A: 6 weeks after registration.
5. Q: Is it possible to extend the access after the expiration?
A: Yes, extension of the access is possible. Extension fee is 40€/month.
6. Q: How online mentoring works?
A: On-demand. The participant prepares questions and issues and informs the mentor. Afterwards, online session (e.g. using Skype) is held.
7. Q: What if I fail the ECQA exam?
A: Please check the Examination and certification FAQ>>.
Statistics and participant testemonials
Since 2013 we have educated:
- EU+Sl: over 200 participants
Our participants of our online course come from: Romania, Slovenia, Austria, France, Belgium.
Online course: ECQA Social Responsibility Manager
Not ready to apply just yet?
Then why don't you subscribe to our newsletter and receive occasional news, tips&tricks related to EU project management?
If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to ask us. You can fill out the questionar and/or contact us. We are happy to help you.