Social Responsibility Manager
- 6 weeks access to online clasroom.
Material and exam language:
Your time investment:
- 8-16 hours per week.
- 17 lessons,
- 15 practical assignments evaluate by an expert,
- 15 handbooks (presentation + notes, 20-40 pages per study unit), which can be also dowloaded as PDF,
- 4 additional student notes,
- 16 introductory texts,
- 3 videos,
- 1 case study example,
- 15 short practice test (3 questions each).
- Certificate of the online clasroom attendance (a prerequisite for the final ECQA exam).
- ECQA certificate (after successfully passing the exam).
- There is foundation level of the certifications for ECSRM.
- Participants learn basic SR principles according to ISO 26000 standard.
- Access to online classroom is possible via PC (browser), smartphone (Android and IOS app), tablet or smartTV.
Managers of Companies / Organizations
- Maintain the thin line between social responsibility and economic interests
- Your company influences the society: its well-being, health, environment, relations with stakeholders.
- Especially your employees and their relatives are impacted. To ensure long-term sustainability of your economic interests, your company should include the management of social responsibities into your management system. Learn how to do it!
Governmental, non-governmental and other important decision making bodies
- Monitor the impact of companies to your local environment!
- Organizations in your local environment have great impact on society as a whole. Using SRM knowledge, you can better monitor the status of social responsibility in organizations and its influence on local community. Learn how to manage your SR activities mode effectively!
Society in general
- Understand how your life can be improved!
- You have greater impact on your life environment than you think. Learn how to influence your employer, your decision makers, your social network, to be socially responsible. The change starts with you.
- A basic SR (social responsibility) management knowledge is recommended, but not necessary.
Are you a life-long learner? Then you can upgrade your competences with our ECQA Certified Social Responsibility Manager course.
Our online training programme answers the following questions:
- Do you want to understand the aspects of social responsibility?
- Are you interested which are the principles of social responsibility in the company?
- Do you want to know how to intergrate the principles of social responsibilty to your company?
- How do we regularly monitor and observe corporate social responsibility activities?
- Benefit of social responsibility management for organization and companys influence for sustainable development?
- Do you want to be social responsible on the field of human rights, environment, honest business practices, customers, employment, ...?
- Working practice and discrimination?
- How to respect, promote and recognize ethical behavior and implement a code of behavior?
- What are the main concepts of the negotiation?
- What are the ways to establish the credibility in your organization?
- What are the topics of sustainable development?
- The seminar offers additional practical and theoretical exercises, which are at the end of each module.
1. On-line clasroom.
2. In your company. Live courses for closed groups are available on demand all over EU. If you're interested please contact us.
3. Live training. BICERO Ltd. is local training provider for Slovenia. For other training providers, please visit ECQA page.
Live trainings are regularly performed in Ljubljana, Slovenia, CPU-GZS (National chamber of commerce). For other locations, please contact us.
See more info here (in Slovenian language).
Any modern computer, tablet or smartphone is appropriate (for studying). The participant needs a web browser and internet connection. For assignments preparation, Office software package (text editor and spreadsheet editor) is required. In the case of tutor support, the headset is required.
The online study starts the next day after the application and settling the invoice.
Any PC (Windows, Mac) with a webcam, microphone and latest Flash and webcam drivers. Please check compatibility of your PC well before exam using SoftwareSecure System check (select BICERO as exam organization).
UNDERSTANDING SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
- Element 1. Understanding and recognizing social responsibility
- Element 2. Principles of social responsibility
- Element 3. Stakeholder identification and engagement
CORE SUBJECTS OF SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
- Element 1. Organizational governance
- Element 2. Human rights
- Element 3. The environment
- Element 4. Fair operating practices
- Element 5. Consumer issues
- Element 6. Community involvement and development
- Element 7. Labour practices
PROCESSES FOR SR MANAGEMENT
- Element 1. Identification of SR in an organization
- Element 2. Integration of SRM into organization
- Element 3. Communication on social responsibility
- Element 4. SR Credibility and initiatives
- Element 5. Sustainability of SRM System
View detailed course content and e-learning catalog: here.
Self-study on-line learning:
- without exam and certificate: 99€
- with exam and certificate: 298€
On-line learning with tutor support:
- without exam and certificate: 260€
- with exam and certificate: 443€
- On-line: 190€+VAT
Access prolongation (after the access expires):
- 30€/month (after 6 weeks)
We accept payments:
- Bank account
3. Access to on-line clasroom
4. Exam and certification
The examination is limited to 3 hours.
After exam you receive ECQA certificate.
What do you get with a certificate?
With the certificate obtained after the successful completion of the exam, you will be able to make the decisions easier to carry out activities related to corporate social responsibility.
Last but not least - the certificate raises the value on the labor market. Getting a certificate is optional - for those who want more.
1. Q: How much time do I have to dedicate to the course?
A: It depends on your background. On average, 6-8 hrs are needed to finish one learning element (of 15). Slightly more, if you decide to finish practical assignments.
2. Q: What kind of questions can I expect on the ECQA exam?
A: Examples of multiple-choice questions in each lesson gives you a good insight into exam questions.
3. Q: Can I download and print the materials for later usage?
A: Of course, the materials are available in PDF form, too.
4. Q: How long do I have the access to the e-learning platform?
A: 6 weeks after registration.
5. Q: Is it possible to extend the access after the expiration?
A: Yes, extension of the access is possible. Extension fee is 30€/month.
6. Q: How online mentoring works?
A: On-demand. The participant prepares questions and issues and informs the mentor. Afterwards, online session (e.g. using Skype) is held.
7. Q: What if I fail the ECQA exam?
A: Please check the Examination and certification FAQ>>.
Statistics and participant testemonials
Since 2013 we have educated:
- EU+Sl: over 250 participants
Our participants of our online course come from: Germany, Slovenia, Austria, Greece, Hungary.
Hungry for more?
Expand your knowledge with:
Not ready to apply just yet?
Then why don't you subscribe to our newsletter and receive occasional news, tips&tricks related to EU project management?
If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to ask us. You can fill out the questionar and/or contact us. We are happy to help you.