EU project manager (foundation level)
- 6 weeks access to online classroom.
Material and exam language:
Your time investment:
- 10-12 hours per week.
- 12 lessons,
- 13 practical assignments evaluate by an expert,
- 16 handbooks (presentation + notes, 20-40 pages per study unit), which can be also downloaded as PDF,
- 12 introductory texts,
- 3 videos,
- 1 overview poster of EU projects lifecycle,
- 12 x 4 (at least) external resources and additional reading,
- 40 short practice test (3-5 questions each),
- 15+ templates/examples of a good PM practices.
- Certificate of the online classroom attendance (a prerequisite for the final ECQA exam).
- ECQA certificate (after successfully passing the exam).
- There are 3 levels of the certifications for ECEUPM: Foundation, Professional and Trainer.
- After completion of this course, participants will be able to transform their idea into EU project and manage running EU projects.
- Access to online classroom is possible via PC (browser), smartphone (Android and IOS app), tablet or smart TV.
Project managers, coordinators, administrators, technical co-workers, advisers and consultants. All who wish to learn how to manage EU projects like Erasmus+, H2020,...).
- EU project assistants, EU project partners, EU project apprentices, who want to learn about the complete body of knowledge of EU project management.
- EU project coordinators, managers and consultants, who want to cover the missing gaps, validate the knowledge and obtain recognised certificate.
- Strong motivation and interest in EU project management topics or at least some experiences.
- Basic project management knowledge.
- Can you imagine that you successfully obtain EU funds for your idea? Clear win, isn't it?
- Can you imagine that you successfully manage 2 or 3-year long project, produce excellent product/service, get a good final grade and you don't have to return funds? Clear win, isn't it?
- Your reputation among your peers and project partners will surely grow. And most important, you will open yourself a door for next projects. Everybody wants to have an experienced EU project manager as a partner.
- The investment in your EU project management knowledge is much lower than the cost of not-knowing.
- Can you calculate the cost of not knowing how to apply for funds? 300 000€ ? 2 000 000€ ? It depends on the project call.
- Can you calculate the losses due to poor management, e.g. returning already obtained EU funds. A nightmare, right?
1. On-line clasroom.
2. In your company. Live courses for closed groups are available on demand all over EU. If you're interested please contact us.
3. Live training. BICERO Ltd. is local training provider for Slovenia. For other training providers, please visit ECQA page.
Live trainings are regularly performed in Ljubljana, Slovenia, CPU-GZS (National chamber of commerce). For other locations, please contact us.
See more info here (in Slovenian language).
Any modern computer, tablet or smartphone is appropriate (for studying). The participant needs a web browser and internet connection. For assignments preparation, Office software package (text editor and spreadsheet editor) is required. In the case of tutor support, the headset is required.
The online study starts the next day after the application and settling the invoice.
Any PC (Windows, Mac) with a webcam, microphone and latest Flash and webcam drivers. Please check compatibility of your PC well before exam using SoftwareSecure System check (select BICERO as exam organization).
INTRODUCTION INTO EU PROJECTS
- EU Structure and institutions
- EU Programmes (EU 2020, Horizon 2020, Erasmus+,...)
PROJECT OBJECTIVES AND FINANCE
- Start up and Objectives
- Management of Work Packages and Project Results
- Finance Management
- Contract Management
- Communication and Team Management
- Exploitation and Sustainability
- Effort Reporting and Control
- Quality Planning and Assurance
- Risk Management
In all chapters we present examples of best practices from already accepted and successfully completed projects.
Self-study on-line learning:
- without exam and certificate: 260€
- with exam and certificate: 443€
On-line learning with tutor support:
- without exam and certificate: 360€
- with exam and certificate: 533€
- On-line: 190€+VAT
Access prolongation (after the access expires):
- 40€/month (after 6 weeks)
We accept payments:
- Bank account
3. Access to on-line clasroom
4. Exam and certification
The examination is limited to 3 hours. You receive ECQA certificate after you successfully pass the exam (at least 8/11 units).
What do you get with a certificate?
With the certificate you will be able to prove the suitability for participating in international projects as trustful partner. It will also be easier for you to take over the coordination of European projects and international consortia.
Last but not least - the certificate raises your value on the labor market. Getting a certificate is optional - for those who want more.
In some public national and EU tenders it is possible to receive additional points for the selection of the submitted projects, if the project is managed by a person with an ECQA certificate.
1. Q: How much time do I have to dedicate to the course?
A: It depends on your background. On average, 10-12 hrs are needed to finish one learning element (of 11). Slightly more, if you decide to finish practical assignments.
2. Q: What kind of questions can I expect on the ECQA exam?
A: Examples of multiple-choice questions in each lesson gives you a good insight into exam questions.
3. Q: Can I download and print the materials for later usage?
A: Of course, the materials are available in PDF form, too.
4. Q: How long do I have the access to the e-learning platform?
A: 6 weeks after registration.
5. Q: Is it possible to extend the access after the expiration?
A: Yes, extension of the access is possible. Extension fee is 40€/month.
6. Q: How online mentoring works?
A: On-demand. The participant prepares questions and issues and informs the mentor. Afterwards, online session (e.g. using Skype) is held.
7. Q: What if I fail the ECQA exam?
A: Please check the Examination and certification FAQ>>.
Statistics and participant testemonials
Since 2009 we have educated:
- Slovenia: over 200 participants and 20 training events
- EU+Sl: over 1200 participants and 60 training events
"The ECEUPM (EU Project Manager) course gave me a better understanding of many practical aspects of EU projects"
V. Pesce from Italy
"It was a pleasant and educational experience."
Meriç from Norway
"I am also happy to inform you that we received funding for a project under ERASMUS KA1-Learning Mobility of Individuals, which is largely due to the knowledge I have gained from the course."
Maja from FYROM / Republic of Macedonia
"I liked a lot the experience of the course, even if it's hard to study while working. I think that the choice of giving assignments at home is very good, that's really the only way to learn!"
Marta from Italy
"Although, I had previous experience with ongoing EU projects, which helped me finish the certification fast, I found the course useful because the material was focused on other EU programs and getting the insight into different approaches and concepts of EU project management gave me some fresh ideas for improvement of our current project management practices."
Miha from France
"This course was an incredible learning experience – one of the most useful courses I've been on, especially with the practical advice/steps. Excellent presentation of all material, professional and very reliable learning platform. Dr. Rozman is a really knowledgeable tutor who answered all queries as the course went along. One of the best instructors I've had the pleasure of working with. Concise and clear information, all well delivered."
Mr. Andreas Papadopoulos from Cyprus
Latest participants of our online course come from: Norway, France, Lithuania, Cyprus, Croatia, Slovenia, Greece, Germany, FYROM / Republic of Macedonia, Tajikistan, Italy, Austria, Spain.
Hungry for more?
Level-up your skills in EU proposal writing or certify your experiences in ECEUPM professional programme:
Not ready to apply just yet?
Then why don't you subscribe to our newsletter and receive occasional news, tips&tricks related to EU project management?
If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to ask us. You can fill out the questionar and/or contact us. We are happy to help you.