CHESS (CREATIVE INTRAPRENEURSHIP EMPOWERMENT SKILLS )
Key Action: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices
Action Type: Strategic Partnerships for youth
Duration: Sep. 2019-2021
Proj. no.: 2019-2-DK01-KA205-060316
01. 09. 2019 - 31. 08. 2021
- <not available yet>
- DISIE (Denmark)
- ADELE Foundation (BG),
- Moverim Consulting (BE),
- Forum of the Adriatic and Ionian Chambers of Commerce (IT),
- Asociatia SIMO (RO) and
- BICERO Ltd. (SI).
CHESS - Creative Intrapreneurship Empowerment Skills aims at providing an integrated support, tailored to the needs and specificities of young people in the age group 20-29 from the creative industries, who either already possess working experience (currently employed or not), or have never been employed (job-seekers and discouraged individuals), through development and validation of innovative integrated training tools and material in order to: increase their motivation and self-awareness; create incentives for acquiring new intrapreneurship-related skills; promote their efficient and sustainable integration into employment and society.
1. Identification and in-depth mapping of the key intrapreneurship-related competence gaps and specific training needs of young people in the age 20-29 in the partner countries.
2. Elaboration of an innovative training methodology, tools and material, combining the processes of intrapreneurial training and peer support in a single, integrated approach, in order to enhance the employability and social inclusion of young people.
3. Address the needs of young adults by offering training to youth peer support providers and delivering pilot intrapreneurship workshops which will empower young people to be highly-motivated, proactive and innovative.
4. Transfer the project effects to other countries through the set-up of an e-Learning Platform and establishment of an intrapreneurship youth peer support network.