For the organizations, who want to up-skill and improve knowledge transfer between employees.
We build on-line classroom for you.
“eLearning doesn't just "happen"! It requires careful planning, implementation and on-line mentoring.”
Corporations are using e-learning as their second most important method for training staff for the simple reason that it cuts operational costs by 50-70%. Not only does e-learning save money, it also saves time. Online classes tend to be around 25-60% shorter than traditional, instructor-led classes.
Kdaj je smiselno uvesti e-učenje v organizacijo?
- The arrival of a new employee. Using e-learning about organizational processes and rules shortens employee onboarding time and reduces mentorship effort.
- Knowledge transfer. Capture the knowledge of your employees and transfer it to the other employees with less hassle than live-trainings.
- Up-skilling. Reduce the cost of the external trainers and other costs related to the trainings of your employees. Up-skill your people and stay on the competitive bleeding edge.
- Measure the learning efficiency. Check the effectiveness of the knowledge transfer in real-time. Short tests and challenges are built-in in our e-learning courses.
- When an employee leaves your organization. Store the knowledge and experiences (at least some of it) in the form of e-learning content and reduce the loss, which is inherently present when someone leaves the organization.
- Reducing absence because of the training outside the organization.
- Reducing travel costs because of the training outside the organization.
How we can help you?
Our services related to the e-learning include:
- Prepare e-learning strategy and process
- Design e-learning curricula
- Prepare e-learning content
- Suggest appropriate e-learning LMS (Learning Management System) for your organisation
- Train your trainers
- Implement e-learning solution using gamification principles
- Taking care of online examinations and proctoring
We can build the course from scratch or help you find & select off-the-shelf courses for your organization.
The content and accessibility
The courses we design for you are accessible from any browser and device with internet connection. We can include text, documents, images, videos, SCORM packages, tests, assignments and surveys.
You can also combine the e-learning with webinars.
Mobile learning and gamification
Our e-learning solutions are mobile-friendly (Android and IOS) and include gamification elements, such as narrative, points, badges, leaderboards, missions, quests.
We use cloud-based LMS platform (TalentLMS) and no installation on your side is needed. The system is available 24/7, 356 days / year. It can be accessed using any modern web browser or mobile app.
The users can login using their social media accounts. We offer two types of access for your employees: Learners and Instructors. Learners perform the course while Instructors review the assignments, perform webinars, and track the learners' performance and statistics.
We have built many e-learning courses, mainly in the field of management (Project management, Business Process Management, Social Responsibility, Sustainability, Digital marketing, Growth hacking, Job related skills, Train-the-trainers,..)
We have built courses for other companies, public administration and schools. We also offer our own e-learning courses. Check some of our examples of e-learning for managers and analysts here.
The e-learning course design price depends on:
- the size of the project, the number of learning materials we have to produce and the type of the learning materials (text, pictures, video,...).
The e-learning course maintenance price depends on:
- the number of concurrent (active users),
- the number of the support request tickets.
Contact us and request a quote! Contact us.
Not ready to apply just yet?
Then why don't you subscribe to our newsletter and receive occasional news, tips&tricks?
By subscribing to our newsletter or on our online/live courses, you trust us your data. We will protect your data according to GDPR.
We prove competence with ELM (ECQA E-learning Manager) certificate.