ECQA Certified Business Process Manager
- 6 weeks access to online clasroom.
Material and exam language:
Your time investment:
- 8-16 hours per week.
- 16 lessons,
- 14 practical assignments evaluate by an expert,
- 18 handbooks (presentation + notes, 20-40 pages per study unit), which can be also dowloaded as PDF,
- 10 introductory texts,
- 7 videos,
- 10 (at least) external resources and additional reading,
- 4 short practice test (3-5 questions each).
- Certificate of the online clasroom attendance (a prerequisite for the final ECQA exam).
- ECQA certificate (after successfully passing the exam).
- There are 2 levels of the certifications for ECEUPM: Foundation and Advanced.
- You will be able to empower organisations to implement Business Process Management.
- To design, develop and improve business processes using BPMN 2.0 and BPM tools.
- To contribute to capacity building in BPM.
- Access to online classroom is possible via PC (browser), smartphone (Android and IOS app), tablet or smartTV.
- Business analysts, process designers, quality managers, IT professionals, software developers, (post)graduate students, middle managers.
- Basic knowledge of software tools usage is recommended.
- At least some experiences with process management or strong interest in this topic.
- Strong interest in advanced topics, such as process analysis, simulation, enterprise architecture, BPM standards.
- Finished Foundation level (all learning elements).
- Are your customers unhappy because of lack of standardised responses from your company?
- Are you facing with the chaos in your company? Is everybody performing their tasks in their own way?
- Would you like to make an order in your company, to standardise processes?
- Do you want to communicate with your information system developers better?
- Do you want to prepare your company for ISO 9001 certification?
- Or, do you want to implement BPM (Business Process Management) platform in your company?
- Do you want to improve business process education in your organisation?
- If you answered 'yes' to at least one of the previous question, you are at the right place.
1. On-line clasroom.
2. In your company. Live courses for closed groups are available on demand all over EU. If you're interested please contact us.
3. Live training. BICERO Ltd. is local training provider for Slovenia. For other training providers, please visit ECQA page.
Live trainings are regularly performed in Ljubljana, Slovenia, CPU-GZS (National chamber of commerce). For other locations, please contact us.
See more info here (in Slovenian language).
Any modern computer, tablet or smartphone is appropriate (for studying). The participant needs a web browser and internet connection. For assignments preparation, Office software package (text editor and spreadsheet editor) is required. In the case of tutor support, the headset is required.
The online study starts the next day after the application and settling the invoice.
Any PC (Windows, Mac) with a webcam, microphone and latest Flash and webcam drivers. Please check compatibility of your PC well before exam using SoftwareSecure System check (select BICERO as exam organization).
Self-study on-line learning:
- without exam and certificate: 260€
- with exam and certificate: 443€
On-line learning with tutor support:
- without exam and certificate: 360€
- with exam and certificate: 533€
Exam (foundation and advanced):
- On-line: 190€+VAT
Access prolongation (after the access expires):
- 40€/month (after 6 weeks)
We accept payments:
- Bank account
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express)
3. Access to on-line clasroom
4. Exam and certification
The examination is limited to 2 hours.
After foundation exam you receive ECQA certificate.
For advanced level exam you muss successfully pass all unit in foundation level exam (7 units).
What do you get with a certificate?
After successful completion of the training and exam, you will receive ECQA certificate. The exam proves you have a solid understanding of BPM and you are prepared to implement it in your organisation.
The certificate is issued by independent EU body: ECQA (European Certification and Qualification Association).
1. Q: How much time do I have to dedicate to the course?
A: It depends on your background. On average, 10-12 hrs are needed to finish one learning element (of 11). Slightly more, if you decide to finish practical assignments.
2. Q: What kind of questions can I expect on the ECQA exam?
A: Examples of multiple-choice questions in each lesson gives you a good insight into exam questions.
3. Q: Can I download and print the materials for later usage?
A: Of course, the materials are available in PDF form, too.
4. Q: How long do I have the access to the e-learning platform?
A: 6 weeks after registration.
5. Q: Is it possible to extend the access after the expiration?
A: Yes, extension of the access is possible. Extension fee is 40€/month.
6. Q: How online mentoring works?
A: On-demand. The participant prepares questions and issues and informs the mentor. Afterwards, online session (e.g. using Skype) is held.
7. Q: What if I fail the ECQA exam?
A: Please check the Examination and certification FAQ>>.
Statistics and participant testemonials
Since 2001 we have educated:
- Slovenia+EU: over 600 participants
Online BPM course
"The course ECBPM-Foundation (Business Process Manager) helped me to expand my knowledge of business processes management as well as to deepen the understanding of this field..." (M. Pichler from Slovenia)
"All in all the whole process during training and exam was quite simple and clear. It is clearly visible that persons behind are themselves experts in processes. Possibility to do exam online is a MAJOR plus." (online course attendee)
"All parts of content were very relevant. Especially BPM tools part which is clear differentiator compared to other BPM courses on the market." (online course attendee)
Testimonials from live BPM courses
"I already have a vision how a BPM course will help to make improvements in nearest future." (Inga Korlienė from Vilnus, Lithuania)
"Very satisfying." (Albina Petraitienė from Panevėžys)
"Tomislav Rozman knows what he is talking about and has great approach to the attendants and our special needs. The course i-VBPM helped me understand processes better and use the knowledge in real organisational world." (participant from Bulgaria)
"I've never had better trainer. He wanted everything to be perfect... and it was more than that. He did everything to present us the materials in the most understandable way. He is perfect trainer!" (participant from Lithuania)
"The trainer was great." (participant from Bulgaria)
"Very human approach to teaching with lots of understanding for specific needs of attendants. Thank you for your patience and willingness to help." (participant from Slovenia)
"The teacher was very pleasant and professional. The lectures were comprehensive, but very interesting. Congratulations!"
In-company BPM trainings
"All I can say is that the knowledge, gained during the workshop is immediately usable in real life. I must commend the lecturer's ability to adapt to the specifics of our company. In very short time we've created useful practical examples of process models, which leaves good impression. The level of process management knowledge of employees is now on 'common denominator', which is very valuable for our company", said David Novak, Head of Quality Management system and standards, Kopa d.d.
Check out the following interviews with our BPM course participants:
- BPM analyst at Sogeti, Luxembourg (interview)
- Customer eXperience manager at ZM (insurance company), Slovenia (interview)
- HR manager at Ministry of Defence, Slovenia (interview)
Latest participants of our online course come from: Romania, Lithuania, Slovenia, Italy, Austria, Finland, Swizerland, Croatia.
Hungry for more?
Level-up your skills in BPM for Higher Education Institutions (teaching, studying, research, development and management processes):
BPMN plugin for Visio (free download)
Not ready to apply just yet?
Then why don't you subscribe to our newsletter and receive occasional news, tips&tricks related to EU project management?
If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to ask us. You can fill out the questionar and/or contact us. We are happy to help you.