Become a better trainer
- 6 weeks access to online clasroom.
Material and exam language:
Your time investment:
- 8-16 hours per week.
- 10 lessons,
- 13 practical assignments evaluate by an expert,
- 15 handbooks (presentation + notes, 20-40 pages per study unit), which can be also dowloaded as PDF,
- additional reading,
- 13 introductory texts,
- 2 short practice test.
- Certificate of the online clasroom attendance.
- Knowledge with the whole training process: from curricula preparation, content preparation, course organization to course closure.
- Knowlenge how to prepare all the materials, which are needed before the course: the agenda, invitation, motivation letter for the participants, presentation content.
- Knowledge how to ensure the learning course and the content fills the knowledge gap on the market (gap analysis).
- Access to online classroom is possible via PC (browser), smartphone (Android and IOS app), tablet or smartTV.
- For all teachers, lecturers who prepare curricula and carry out them live or online.
- Basic knowledge of computer tools.
- To become a better trainer.
1. On-line clasroom.
2. In your company. Live courses for closed groups are available on demand all over EU. If you're interested please contact us.
3. Live training. BICERO Ltd. is local training provider for Slovenia. For other training providers, please visit ECQA page.
Live trainings are regularly performed in Ljubljana, Slovenia, CPU-GZS (National chamber of commerce). For other locations, please contact us.
See more info here (in Slovenian language).
Any modern computer, tablet or smartphone is appropriate (for studying). The participant needs a web browser and internet connection. For assignments preparation, Office software package (text editor and spreadsheet editor) is required. In the case of tutor support, the headset is required.
The online study starts the next day after the application and settling the invoice.
If you have a discount/promo code, please enter it in the application form.
After the registration, wait for the invoice.
Self-study on-line learning:
- without exam and certificate: 99€
On-line learning with tutor support:
- without exam and certificate: 260€
Access prolongation (after the access expires):
- 30€/month (after 6 weeks)
We accept payments:
- Bank account
3. Access to on-line clasroom
1. Q: How much time do I have to dedicate to the course?
A: It depends on your background. On average, 6-8 hrs are needed to finish one learning element (of 15). Slightly more, if you decide to finish practical assignments.
2. Q: Can I download and print the materials for later usage?
A: Of course, the materials are available in PDF form, too.
3. Q: How long do I have the access to the e-learning platform?
A: 6 weeks after registration.
4. Q: Is it possible to extend the access after the expiration?
A: Yes, extension of the access is possible. Extension fee is 30€/month.
5. Q: How online mentoring works?
A: On-demand. The participant prepares questions and issues and informs the mentor. Afterwards, online session (e.g. using Skype) is held.
Hungry for more?
Expand your knowledge with our other on-line courses.
Not ready to apply just yet?
Then why don't you subscribe to our newsletter and receive occasional news, tips&tricks related to EU project management?
If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to ask us. You can fill out the questionar and/or contact us. We are happy to help you.